On the Discharge of the Destructive Anti-Russian Matrix
The article begins with following notification:
“A report called ‘Alternative Futures for Russia’3 will be issued in Washington today by the authoritative nonprofit Center for Strategic and International Studies4. Besides the usual criticism of democracy in Russia, some parts of the report are downright fantastic. One of the alternative futures the report contains is a scenario built around the possible assassination of Russian President Vladimir Putin5 on January 7, 2008, in Moscow6. Kommersant7 Washington correspondent Dmitry
Sidorov has read the report.
The authors of the 59-page report are director of the CSIS Russia and Eurasia program Andrew Kuchins, former senior director for Russian affairs at the National Security Council Thomas Graham, Assistant Professor of International Affairs at George Washington University Henry Hale, senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics Anders Aslund and others. On the report’s cover are five photographs: Russian President Vladimir Putin with the G8 leaders, Putin with the Chinese President Hu Jintao, the recent arrest of Other Russia leader Garri Kasparov, snow-covered oil wells and children in a computer class.”
Table of contents
- The Provocation
- How to regard with this?
- Continuation (December 28-30, 2007)
- 1. In Russian it is called: “Russia and the world will be shocked by Vladimir Putin’s Murder”.
- 2. http://www.kommersant.com/p835684/futurology/
- 3. http://www.csis.org/media/csis/pubs/071210-Russia_2017-web.pdf
- 4. http://www.csis.org/
- 5. http://www.kremlin.ru/eng/
- 6. According to the prognosis, Putin’s assassins will not be revealed and Russia will fall into chaos. This will cause the stock-market collapse. Mass strikes and demonstrations will arise and will lead to the state of emergency declaration on February 20, 2008. After that Vladimir Yakunin (Russian Railways’ (RZD) president) will become the President of Russian Federation. By his order striking oil workers in Surgut (West Siberia) will be shot, and the Majors of Saint-Petersburg (Valentina Matvienko) and Moscow (Juri Luzhkov) will be sentenced to death for misappropriation of billions of dollars. (Look at the publication at www.newsru.com: “The author of ‘Putin’s murder on Christmas’: Relatively positive scenario with enough positive final tends to realize in Russia during following 10 years”(http://newsru.com/Russia/24dec2007/catchins.html) – this footnote was added on December 31, 2007).
- 7. http://www.kommersant.ru/