To Understanding of Macroeconomy of State and World
Both existing and possible economic theories may be ranged into one of the two following categories:
The first group of theories describes the economy of a society in a way, which implies the need to give the answer to the question how an entrepreneur can legally fill up his pockets.
The second group describes the economy of a society in a way, which implies that the economic activities in the society are to be used as a means of approaching some other, fundamentally noneconomic, goals.
Table of contents
- Introduction to the Topic
- On macroeconomics and microeconomics – in an objective and considerate way
- Target macroeconomic parameters and the macrolevel managerial tasks
- The purpose of finance-and-credit system and distortion of its functions
- What is what in credit-and-finance system. Credit-and-finance system as the means of production and distribution management
- Rates of exchange: relative and absolute